Buying a stroller for your baby can be a nice investment because it gives you more freedom when strolling with your little one. Moreover, it is not so nice to leave your baby at home all day in a bassinet or crib.
If you have or are planning to buy a Bob double stroller for your child, there are certain features you need to bear in mind. One of these features is the reclining position of the stroller.
Does the Bob double stroller recline? Does it recline fully? What is so great about Bob strollers? How long can I use Bob double strollers for my baby? These questions and more will be answered in this article.
Before we answer these questions, it might help some beginners’ moms if we briefly look at what a double stroller is all about.
Table of Contents
What Is A Double Stroller?
A double stroller is a baby carrier that has two compartments for 2 babies. The double strollers are suitable for parents who have twins or kids and are looking for ways to make traveling and other outdoor activities easy.
Just like the common single-compartment stroller, a double stroller has the same features. Some of these double strollers can be converted into single strollers, which makes them a great asset for parents.
Different brands of strollers are into the making of the double and even triple carriers to ease the stress for moms with infants and toddlers.
Now that we know what a double stroller is, let’s dive into the major part of this article.
Does Bob Double Stroller Recline?
Yes, the Bob double stroller reclines, making it possible for parents to set different reclining positions for their little ones. The essence of reclining the seat is to provide the best position for your baby’s comfort and safety.
With a Bob double stroller, each seat can recline independently, which is good for your babies.
Assuming you have your two kids in the double stroller and one falls asleep while the other is awake. All you need to do is to fully recline the seat for the sleeping baby, while the second seat can be upright for the other baby to keep enjoying the views of the surrounding.
You may want to read this: Does the Doona stroller come with a base?
Does The Bob Stroller Fully Recline or Lay Down Completely?
The Bob stroller doesn’t recline to 100 degrees from vertical. The highest degree of reclination you can get with bob strollers is 70 degrees from vertical.
This means that if you want your baby to lay down 100% flat, you will need to get an infant car seat and attach it to the bob stroller with the help of a car seat adapter.
Using a stroller that doesn’t recline 100% is not suitable for babies that are about 2 months and below. This is because their spines and neck muscles are not strong enough to withstand the strain.
Which Bob Double Stroller Is Best In The Market?
After taking out time to make some research, we discovered that the BOB Gear Revolution Duallie Stroller is the best BOB Double stroller. It has all the features a standard double stroller needs.
BOB Gear Revolution Duallie Jogging Stroller
Below are some features that make the BOB Revolution Double Stroller so great:
- This double infant stroller is suitable for taking your twin babies for any outdoor activity. No matter your height as a parent, you can adjust the handlebar to match your height.
- The suspension system and air-filled tires make it super easy to ride on any terrain, making it one of the most rugged strollers on the market.
- The BOB Revolution Double Stroller comes with an extra-large cargo basket and 10 storage pockets for keeping your kids’ essential materials.
- For babies between 0 and 8 weeks, this double stroller is compatible with most of the top car seat brands on the market. However, you will need to buy the BOB infant car seat adapter separately.
- You can lock the front wheel while on jogging mode or unlock it for easy manoeuvring in a crowded environment.
- The BOB Revolution Double stroller comes with a large UPF 50+ canopy to shield your little one from the sun’s harmful rays.
- It has a magnetic peek & chat window that allows you to check and chat with your kids while on the road.
- It can withstand a weight of up to 100 kilograms (50 kg for each of the two seats) and has a height limit of 44 inches.
- The BOB Revolution Double Stroller meets and exceeds safety standards, making it a safe product for babies.
Recommended Article: Do bassinets need to be flat? (Explained)
The BOB double stroller can recline up to 70 degrees from the vertical position. However, if you want the BOB double stroller to recline 100 degrees flat, you can buy the infant car seat adapter and use your car seat.
Typically, the double stroller is suitable for kids from about 8 to 12 weeks old and above. The BOB Revolution Double Jogging Stroller remains one of the best strollers for twins or kids.